Online Team Check-In Instructions
All Teams Must Register Online
Deadline to Check-in is
October 31st for Boys Teams & Nov 7th for Girls Teams
With an accepted Roster/Team Check-in package-squads can add Guest players
until November 7th for Boys teams and November 14th for Girls times
Any check-in questions feel free to contact Chevy anytime: email@example.com or call 804-288-4625, ext 17
All teams will receive two emails:
First you will receive an automatic confirmation confirming that we have received your email and then a second email confirming that your team is checked in and information is complete.
Three (3) pieces of information must be included in each email (Check-In Form, Approved Roster, Current Player Cards). In addition, teams from outside of Region 1 will need approved Permission to Travel forms, if they are registering under USYSA, US Club teams, do not require a permission to travel form.
Instructions for Online Check-In:
1. Print and Complete the Capital Fall Classic Check-in Information Sheet. Click here for link to Check-in Form
2. Teams need to provide: Copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster. Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players
3. A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Passes or each US Club Players Passes (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied). Also provide copies of player cards for guest players
4. USYS Teams from outside of Region 1, please attach your Permission to Travel form to email. US Club Teams do not need Permission to Travel Paperwork.
5. After you have gathered all required documents to finalize your team check-in please:
a. Scan each document and save the files
b. Please send all required documents in as few files as possible (zip files are a good idea to send large quantities of information)
c. Email the document to:
Special Note on Guest Players: US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.